Safety at Lönnström Home Museum during the Covid-19 pandemic
Welcome to Lönnström Home Museum! We want to make your visit as safe as possible.
In the reopening of the museum, we follow the guidelines and recommendations issued by the Ministry of Education and Culture and the National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL).
For your safety
- We have installed sneeze guards at the service desk
- We recommend only card payments
- There is hand sanitizer available
- We have upgraded our cleaning programme, and have removed all materials and sample copies that are usually handled by visitors.
For your safety, the headphones, VR, and tablets have been temporarily removed.
- We enforce social distancing in the museum. We follow recommendations regarding the number of visitors in the facilities and limit that number if necessary
- Our staff only work if they are healthy
Please be safe on your museum visit
- Only visit the museum if you are healthy.
- Remember to maintain adequate distance to other visitors and staff especially in the smaller rooms of the Home Museum.
- Maintain good hand hygiene.
Cough into your elbow or into a tissue.
- Avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily.
- Please use contactless payment, the Museum Card, and the Museum Card app when possible.